We are seeking efficient, hard-working and enthusiastic team players for the following roles:-
We are looking for an Architectural Technologist to join our small and friendly team to work on a range of new and existing projects.
We require an experienced Architectural Technologist (CIAT member is preferable) with at least 3 years appropriate experience to produce construction drawings, production information, feasibility and planning applications. You will be required to work on new residential projects as well as historic and listed buildings across all RIBA work stages.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following in relation to the type of projects the practice undertakes:-
• Thorough knowledge of the Building Regulations
• Preparation of construction drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals/tender
• Thorough grasp of construction methods and materials for contemporary, traditional and historically sensitive buildings
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and fluently in written and spoken English
• Excellent management and organisational skills
• Establish good working relationships with clients and other consultants
• Experience and understanding of the procurement of projects on site
• The ability to work with minimum supervision
• Proficiency in AutoCad, Skecthup and an understanding of BIM principles. Vectorworks may also be advantageous
• Min. 3+ years experience (CIAT member is preferable)
• A Full Driving Licence and your own transport is required as the position may involve visiting various sites
Salary circa. £24,000 – £26,000, dependant on experience.
RIBA Part 1 Assistant
We are also looking for a Part 1 candidate to assist with the running of the practice.
We require you to have:-
• Good written and verbal communication
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proficiency in AutoCad, Skecthup and Adobe Software
• A Full Driving Licence and your own transport is preferable
Salary is dependant on experience.